horoscopes for may 1 to may 15 - using energy from cards, not planets :)

16 days ago

hi all! here you are! horoscopes (using CARDS not planets!) for may 1 to may 15.

i used to write horoscopes for the newspaper back in the day, and it was a lot of fun! i’ll try to do these every couple of weeks, if i have the time. apologies that they may be vague or not super sunshiny rosy positive, but all i can do is give an honest reading! enjoy :) also, check your SUN sign but also RISING and moon as well. have fun!

aries: you may feel like you want more attention that what you are getting from someone in your life and shortly after you’ll feel you are indeed getting more attention.

taurus: you may feel like you are having a fight with a close friend and they’ll take a step back from you. 

gemini: you may travel somewhere (near or far) and be concerned about money during the trip. you may also be worried about any surprises or not knowing the whole story in regards to whoever it is that you may visit. 

cancer: you may feel like you’ll finally get to see a family member(s) that you haven’t seen in a long time. 

leo: you may feel like a woman you know is getting married or engaged. 

virgo: someone from your past may contact you or make a return to your life. you might feel like they are moody and unpredictable. 

libra: you may feel like you get a surprise message from someone that you haven’t heard from in a long time. you and this person could have great chemistry. 

scorpio: someone will pay you a visit and you’ll feel this person is extremely attracted to you. 

sagittarius: you will likely focus on family and finances this month and maybe even consider moving. 

capricorn: you’ll likely travel this month but you’ll feel concerned and worry about being rejected by someone and also possibly worry about the amount of money you’re spending at the time. 

aquarius: you may have a disagreement about or with a woman. this woman may tell you the truth about something. 

Pisces: you may get a message that will make you feel a bit suspicious. the message may come from friends and will seem to come out of nowhere. after this, you’ll spend time with your friends as a group.

6 days ago

On point for me! Thanks!

3 days ago

:) glad to help